Sunday, December 14, 2008

Job Ended, what next?

Just ended my temp job at RELC Examination Bureau on Fri. After 3 weeks of waking up at 6.30am, I finally have some longer duration of sleep. But this problem lead to another. I am back at home and I am bored. Yesterday was flipping the classified for another temp job and happen to see a job that interets me. Admin at Singapore Satisitical Department but too bad it last till the end of Jan , working from 6am till 10pm and I wouldn't want to risk my project & school work for this.

Maybe I just flipped around the classified for the next few days and if no suitable job come around I will just relax and home and visit the new Yishun Library for books. Anyway this Thu is my IPPT test, hopefully can get my silver coz recent timing show that I just hit my silver 2.4km timing. Also I need to pray better have no rain because I heard over the radio that for the rest of the month it will be raining and more raining.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home