Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Long Awaited Posting

Mission: Check my posting @ miw.com.sg
Time: 1000 Hrs


0900 Hrs
Run at my Yishun area. Nice cooling weather after the morning rain.

1000 Hrs
Had Breakfast. SMS is pouring in asking about my posting. I relax and take my time as the website is slow.

1045 Hrs
After bathing, I logged in and check my posting. Guess what? I got into OCS (Officer Cadet School)
Your Posting Order is listed below:

You are posted to OCS (ARMY WING).
Your vocation is OFFICER CADET(CBT).
Your are to report to: SAFTI Military Institute, Warrior's Hall.
Reporting Date/Time: 19/09/2005 at 0700 to 0800 hrs.

I feel fantastically happy. Now very excited as well as thinking how xiong the training will be.

To add to it....

I juz purchase a expandable memory mp3 player. I present to u the Avixe MP3 Player. No internal memory but u can use SD or MMC card to store ur songs and files. The player cost S$39.90 (from SAFE superstore @ Habourfront) and my Kingston 512MB Fast Speed SD card cost S$54. (Sim Lim Square) Even though for that price I could get a 1GB MP3 Player, but the plus point about this player is the usage SD card to expand ur memory. It also uses a USB cable to charge the Player. Sound quality is comparable to Creative MP3 players as well. A proud owner of a new MP3 player...

Cheers!


P.S. The field camp photos had been lost by my section mate. So sorry to disappoint all of u. Really miss out part of the army memories. Hiaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home