Sunday, November 06, 2005

IPPT (Individual Physical Proficiency Test)

Hooooooooooooooooo! What a fantastic day for me. Today for the IPPT test, I managed to get one of the best results ever. I was awarded the Gold standard all thanks to my vast improvement in my 2.4KM run. The rest of my stations were fairly all right but the station that is bugging me from getting the Gold award is the 2.4KM run. To get a Gold timing, I need to get 9:44 and below and I did just that today.

Of course, getting Gold for IPPT come with lots of privileges, such as booking in 1 hour later tomorrow and optional participation in all physical activities. But nevertheless, I will still participant in all physical activities to maintain my standard.

Besides that, I have learned something from the demolition lesson on how to set up a safety fuse, extending the safety fuse using lap and graft method. This was taught in order for us to know that they are these things that can hinder the movement of the enemy as well as slow down their movement whenever possible.

Next Monday and Tuesday will be my Patrol field camp @ Marsiling area. Hope it will be a successful one for me and will not be like the Section field camp where I messed everything up.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home