Saturday, December 24, 2005

What a wonderful social night with my date

Yesterday, Tango wing held a Social Night @ Orchard Hotel. The significant of this event was to allow us to socialize with the other platoon mates and the requirement was to bring a date as well. The day was bad, as it was raining since the late morning and I got stuck in traffic jams on my way to Orchard.

At last, I reached Scotts Shopping Center where I met my date and we made our way to Orchard Hotel. For those who don’t know where is Orchard Hotel, it is actually located opposite Forum Shopping Center hiding behind an unknown building. It can be quite difficult for those who go there for the first time. Luckily I am not the worse of the whole lot even though I was late already. From the reception, we signed in and collect the souvenir was quite well designed to say.

The night starts of with a speech by Wing Commander and dinner. It was followed by a singing performance from Chris and Foong. Next it was the couples game, where 5 couples will be selected and they were made to play games like Catwalk, Eating apples off a pole together and holding a balloon without their hands across the stage. It was quite a fun night indeed with my date. The night ended off with us thanking each and every instructor who had put his heart and soul during the course of our training.

As the MC declare the event was over, we took photos together as it might be the last time we meet together before we entered to the next phrase of our training of OCS. All the best guys in ur respective support arms and infantry!

This event was also my first time asking a date out and it was quite a good experience for me. Hopefully the social event, I would be able to make her as my date as well. I would like to thank her for being my date.

Next Tue, I would be moving to my new camp @ Stagmont Camp at Choa Chu Kang for my Signals training. Hopefully the next five months would be a greater learning experience for me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home