Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sad, Discourage & Depressing

Why the three above mentioned words? This week had been a disappointed and boring week as mostly it focuses on the Signal Day rehearsal. Holding the CCSM appt can be very difficult at times as different ppl have their views over my decisions. One person who gave me a lecture on the specific role on the appt is the Cadet Course Commander (CCC).

Monday
Lessons, nothing much. But got reprimanded by CCC on the specific roles to be played and my attitude towards them. This is especially so since he get comments from his own platoon. Some pointers he pointed out, I agree with him but 90% of it, I disagree. So currently, I don’t really care much and discipline much unless my Course Commanders ask me to.

Tue – Thu
Since I am not involved in the parade, I am slacking in the bunk for most of the time. Besides a few painting job on the cadet mess, there is really nothing to do.

Fri
Guard duty while the rest were on the parade. Saw Minister of Defence – Mr Teo and other high-ranking officer. I can only watch the side view of the parade and the rest of the parade was virtually inaccessible. We report for guard duty @ 1pm but end up my shift starts at 10pm. Guard duty was dammed “Xiong” as we are required to do prowling on every 2 hours shift. I didn’t really get a lot of sleep and went back home today in a daze.

Something Personal
I recently found out that there was this NYP student whose handphone had been stolen. In the newspaper, it also mentioned that it contains video between her and her boyfriend making out. I would like to say I felt sad for them and angry for the person who distributed them on the Internet. As Internet is a global links to every country, it can reach even to those unknown countries as long as they have Internet connection. Next advice: SAFE GUARD UR OWN BELONGINGS. U will never know what will happen next if u juz left ur belongings unattended.

To Charmaine
I understand the stress u are going now, juggling both work and studies but nevertheless u will have my full support in whatever things u do. Don’t be too discouraged whenever things don’t go ur way. Bright days are ahead with every steps u take towards ur future.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home