Sunday, February 01, 2009

CNY Week

What a CNY this year. With all the doubts in the financial world, I was happily enjoying my CNY celebration all week. Day one and day two of CNY was spent visiting relatives and friends and bringing my gf to my relatives. Since last year, I haven't seen my family side gambling on poker cards. Instead there is more of the interaction and realise that there were two of my cousins marrying on the 2nd half of the year. They even start mentioning how many grandchildren my grandma have and ranked each and everyone according to the date of birth. I was around 6 or 7 in rank haha.

Yesterday was even better, went to a house visit session organised by my gf's group. Went to my gf house for steamboat before heading to the another house for visit. Played "In-Between" poker card and can u imagine the jackpot snowballed to more than $50 at one time. Luckily we play chips that is worth 20cents each. Each person will get two cards and choose whether to take another card so that this card is between the two cards number range. If it is out of the range, the money will be snowballed to the jackpot. At the end the table we played on is the winner coz it amount to $109.40. They use the first 4 digit to buy 4D but alamak, did not open. Anyway the money was used to buy pizza later on for dinner.

Next stop, another house at Aljuined. I observed how they played majong and learn a few rules. Maybe next time I will try online majong first before moving to the real one. Next up was 21点. The feeling of winning money is good and the feeling of losing more money was bad. Really feel bad for her as she was feeling very demoralise as the game wore on. Supper was at Bugis one of the dessert store before continuing the night.

It had been a long while since I last sang at the KTV. KTV at K-Box at Lucky Chinatown. I think I sound bad, commented by my gf..haha... Had a night filled with new songs and many many retro songs and one of it will be at the end of the blog. This song is really so funny, the dance move is so retro till all of us was laughing out lungs out. This song will be the song of the year and dance move of the decade after Macarena. Oh my, it was a fun-filled night for CNY and indeed it was a wild night.

Out

伍佰-你是我的花朵


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home