Monday, September 19, 2005

OCS Here I Come

Time files so fast and I am into my last day of my Bloc leave. Tmw I will embark on a new chapter of my NS life which is OCS(Officer Cadet School) training. The OCS course is around 38 weeks which is approximate 10 mths of training. More physical training, theory and practical lessons and lastly more fieldcamp. Hopefully this time, my physical strength will be able to tahan all those stuff.

Actually yesterday I felt really depressed after hearing that there are more tekang session than in BMT. Went out with Zheng Da, Yong Heng and Sumitra. I really thanks them for thier "Lecture" on the good and the bad about OCS and SISPEC. Really appreciate a lot. Thanks guys! Thanks for ur encouragement. I will do my best!

I heard from my friends that we need to confine a standard 3 weeks during the OCS period. So I will missed my mother cooking, my bed, my computer and last but not least...is U guys!
Cya again in 3 weeks time...

Cheers!

P.S. To all friends taking exams, Millions of Gd Luck to u guys and gals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home