Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Off to Brunei tonite

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006 guys & Gals... What a way to start a new year. As usual, new year resolution shall be kept confidential and secret to all except my best friends & buddy. Haha!

I had my fun share of celebration during the new year eve. After my family celebration, i request some time out and spent the whole evening with my friend at Marina Bay where there is a happening down there. We had a wonderful night as the fireworks spray up to the sky with great passion. It was accompanied with music. It was a wonderful night indeed.

Well this new year is not the same as the usual new year I had. This time, or should I say later at 11.30pm, I will be in Changi Airport awaiting for my flight to Brunei for my 10 days SOCJOC training. Hopefully, I will have a smooth journey & training out there in Brunei. So during this period, I will not be contactable as condition in the camp over there is much worse than Singapore.

Cya guys & gals on 12 Jan.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home