Sunday, May 28, 2006

My "First" week back to OCS

Well actually it was not my first week back in OCS as I have been there for 2 and a half mths before going to Stagmont camp. When we booked in, the room was filled with dust and everything is littered with rubbish. The room smelled of rotten wood and we were busy sneezing away.

Monday
Boring lectures

Tuesday
Visit to Navy at Tuas.

Wednesday
Visit to Air Force at Paya Leyba Air force camp.

Thursday
Leadership training

Friday
Visit to the beach where Japanese first landed in Singapore and the Bukit Chandu museum.

Saturday
Parade Rehearsal

The next two weeks of my OCS term will be mostly parade rehearsal. Expect me to be darker than ever. By next fri, I will be getting my sword and my certificate, it will be my most exciting milestone in my NS time.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home