Saturday, April 15, 2006

Boring, Boring, Boring week

As the finale approach closer and closer each day, everybody was in an upbeat mood. This week I had mostly trunk comms system lessons that uses UHF sets for communication. I learnt the technical aspects as well as how to operate the GRC 103, 406 sets, to say it look quite antique to me. For most of the days, we stayed in an air-con room fighting zzzz-monster.

On Wednesday, we got our exams papers back. As expected, results was quite bad as forecast. Combat Comms Exam 1 was still alright as it was an open book exam with the whole cohort passing. But the second paper fared worst than the first. I myself also failed the paper. Now I was just hopping to pass after moderation of results.

Hey today is fri, wish everybody GOOD FRIDAY and today is also TGIF.

P.S. Good luck to my darling on her exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home