Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bad Day turn to a Fantastic Day

Bad Day:
Starts in the morning at 5am. Had to book in by 7am for extra lessons on planning. I started on wheeling the lines back to its original state to get it ready by Mon Ex-Virgo at Lim Chu Kang. Very very xiong indeed. I didn’t really touch on the planning norms of the presentation in the afternoon. But overall the day just wasn’t good for me. Presentation of the planning took 3 hours and we had to book out at 5.30pm.

Good Day:
I managed to contact my girlfriend after I booked out and she was on her way home but was at the Bukit Batok station. I asked her to wait for me as I waited to meet her as well as have dinner with her. We had dinner at Causeway Point and had a enjoyable time seeing her.
Next we met up with Yinmei for tea session. I think she was excited as both of her best friends are seeing each other. Nevertheless, we had quite a hearty chat and due to my poor command mandarin, some of the statements were interpreted wrongly by them and they were giggling at it. Huixiang also joined in halfway through the session. But meeting up with old friends really make up for the poor day I had in the day. All thanks to them, I end the day with a high note.

P.S. I have succeeded in holding her hands for the first time, the feeling was undescribable. Haha!

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home