Saturday, March 25, 2006

EX Gemini

The week kicks off on Sunday when I booked in. I was so suay that I was appointed Syndicate IC for the planning phase of EX Gemini. To say, it was one of the toughest appointments as I had know what tasks to get it done and assigning work to my group members. We had 3 sleepless nights as we were required to execute what we had planned at the Mandai area. For the execution phase I was appointed the line Sgt for the Offensive part and Officer-in-Command (OC) for ‘C’ coy for the defence phase. Got mocked up by the proud and irritating 2nd Lieutenant for the whole of the defence phase.

To add to the misery of this week, I had my Combat Comms Exam 2 early today morning. Didn’t complete my paper. I guess I gonna failed this paper liao. Haiz

What a miseriable miseriable week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home