Saturday, March 18, 2006

Another week in Stagmont Camp

As another week as Signal Trainee past by, things get more difficult and complicated. I had to MAPEX (Map and planning exercise) for most of the week. It kicks off with a offensive planning then followed by a defense planning exercise.

Physical exercise was focused more on SOC test. At last, I have cleared the SOC for the first year of my service with a timing of 8:39. A personal best timing for me. No more SOC for my rest of my course. It was then followed by a 24km route march from East Coast Park car park G to B. Very shacked indeed.

Next week will be a major exercise on Offensive and defense planning in Mandai, hope that exercise would not be a messed up one. For those who got the posting yesterday, congrats to all those who got their choice.

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home