Saturday, May 13, 2006

Failed attempt on Marksman

Well, from the title, i missed my chance on getting marksman on my M16 shooting or shd i say one of the weaker one and barly fail the test. I got 17 out of 28 shots but nevertheless i glad to have pass to prevent a reshoot.

As the days to graduate from signals course, everyone was in a exciting mood except me. I was more concerned on whether I can complete the 72km nx tue. I went to pray at the famous temple at the Bugis area to hope for a successful exercise this time. Very crowded since today is a vesak day.

As the days passed, the day where i commission draw nearer. I was having this mixed feeling, can't really describe it. Hope as the day draw nearer, i will be able to write what kind of mixed feeling i am having.

HAPPY VESAK DAY

CHEERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home