Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Mission Impossible 3...Off In Lieu

Saturday was a great day for me. At last after waiting one month for my gf to finish her exams, I get to meet her. As beautiful as before, we head off to The Cathay for movies and also went to teach her how to play pool at the Paradiz Center. Finished off with dinner at the SubWay.

As the days past by, I get to understand how relationship can be developed and nurtured. What my best buddy said was right, if u got something for her and she got something for u, a relationship will occurred.

Mission Impossible 3
What a fantastic movie with endless stream of action-packed movie coupled with great storyline. Initially when the movie started, I was wondering why Brad Pitt was tied up and was threaten with a gun begin asked regarding on the "Rabbit Trap". But as the show roll on, it was the great sound effects, fantastic action stunts and the missiles that interest me for most of the movie.

What impresses me most is the making of a skin mask section where the skin mask was created based on the shots taken from Maggie Q powder mirror. They even use a card with a digital voice recording to record the voice of the guy that is behind the “Rabbit trap” so that Brad Pitt can imitate his voice.

Off In Lieu

Why I am back at home? Well, today is our off in lieu for Sat Election day. Anyway this week is more on Marksman test. I was more concerned about next Tuesday Ex-Spitfire 2 as it will be my last exercise before everything is totally over for me.

Till next time, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home