Sunday, February 22, 2009

Egoism

I think I have a problem. If this problem is not contained, it will lead to a bigger problem. Since last semester, I have been too focus on my grades. Everything in life is about the grades and grades. I can't really accept an low grade for my assignment anymore. If I see an low grade for my assignment I will be very demoralised. After last semester encountering "Market spoiling tactics", it make me change my perspective on project and assignment. I have been influence to do more than what is stated in the specification and requirements. This had led me to set very high standards to match with this tactics but this had led to a side-effect.

The side-effect are:
Selfishness
Getting prouder
Set even higher standards
Mood swing
More egoistic
Resistant to accept suggestion
Do everything my way

Now I keeping check on these. I feel a different person from my poly days. Girls hate egoistic guys. During projects, I feel that I controlled too much to get the standard I wanted, after last week, I think I shouldn't control, I just let the ideas and creativity flows coz there is no guarantee that by controlling it can led to high standards.

2 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger david santos said...

Good posting and good blog.
Have a nice weekend.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Mr K said...

Hey bro,I know how it feels to be ambitious in studies aspect. Don't lose yourself in the midst of the battle. Because I lost mine last sem. You will lose alot more than what you get for your grades.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home