Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Day 2009

Seems like a coincidence. This year Valentine day, I have it simple. There is no fancy stuff like dinner at a restaurant, and followed by the activities in some shopping center. I ended up suggesting "let's got to ECP for biking." Luckily she is fine with the idea. As this year Valentine fall on a Saturday, I have expected all the restaurant to up their prices by so much and crowded. ECP is no less the same. There are many more tents and many more people cycling. Seems like Valentine had taken another form of celebration.

Saw two of my uni friends with their gf or bf. One was doing a mini steamboat at the ECP shelter. It was a very innovative idea till that my gf texted me yesterday that it was romantic and ask me to plan one for it. She also start asking me whether is there more such ideas; the other one I have thought of is the one night tent at ECP loh. Haha. Pls feel free to contribute ideas on activities for couples beside the usual movies and shopping.

After the biking, we travel to Changi Airport T3 for dinner. The Popeye Chicken fastfood was full of people. Luckily is easy to find seats for two person. The chicken tastes ok nothing special except its fries which I found is good. Walk around in T3 and T2 for a while till 10 before leaving for home.

After valentine thoughts:
This year the feeling is wonderful. Firstly, the workload is getting into me for the past week and it was a good relief when yesterday came. I just felt the workload being forgotten. Also, we also had so much fun regardless is on ECP or on the bus or train. The hugs was also...hmm..
.

Happy Valentine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home