Friday, May 22, 2009

I love MODERATION

The first thing I woke up today is to check my exam results. Been awaiting nervously since the day the last paper ended which did not give me much peace. The semester had been very very tough in the case of projects and the theory stuff of the subjects. I was amazed by the the strength of moderation especially for the subject of AI. Which mean the paper is very very tough. No more of this crazy semester and head to a greener semester. I thought group study weren't cut out for me last semster, but it seems like, is the way to go for me in life as NTU student.

It get even nervous when I work in RELC as temp staff. University of London exams got no moderation unlike in local uni. Their passing mark for all exams is 34 and is really a tough paper, if a person missed it, the person will have to wait for another year before the paper come and haunt them. We should consider lucky since there is a moderation system in place. Big cheers to study group members and MODERATION.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home