Sunday, May 10, 2009

My portfolio

I realised that I need a portfolio on my own as one friend requested me to do a website project wanted to see my portfolio. I ended up losing it as I do not have a portfolio at that time. Hence, I set my foot down and create a portfolio of my own so that in the future during interview I can add it as an additional advantage. Using flash, I came up with a interactive portfolio. For now, I haven't really decided where to host it.

On Friday, my first army gathering since I ORD 2 years ago. Mostly from my course mates from Signals. Had dinner at Shoduku at Raffles City. It had been a wonderful night as we chatted on those funny stuff we did in our course and all those experience life we had in our unit life. I think we are the loudest of all in the whole of the restaurant. Haha. Really, it is long time no see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home