Monday, June 22, 2009

Can't help feeling down

I can't comprehend my feelings. For the whole of last week I was feeling so down. Can't make myself happier. I was disappointed to see some "friends" that come from the younger generations that do not share the attitude of sheer hard work and diligent in whatever they do. I always believe that no matter how bad it is, I must perform to my utmost effort to complete a task.

Suddenly the thought which I didn't think of it was brought up by one of my colleague the week before. Got reminded by her that what will your GF be doing you would not know if you don't meet her for one month? Is she toying with ur feelings? All this questions are something which I shouldn't be listening as it was trust that build us together for three years. I did mentioned to my gf about it and wanted to make my emphasize of trust to her. Trust once destroy may never come back.

Out

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger sotongmeimei said...

hey... cheerup...

u got a busy gf while i gt a busy bf...

but at least take the effort of msg/call each other...

(:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home