Saturday, August 01, 2009

Hilarious movie HANGOVER

Just yesterday, my gf and I went to watch "Hangover". I heard it over the radio saying it top US Box office chart for two weeks pushing over those heavily budget movies. It is about a story on three groomsmen who lose their about-to-be-wed buddy during their drunken misadventures in Las Vegas due to the wrong party drug one of them have added. Instead of Ecstasy, this guy brought the Date-Rape drug that cause them to forget what they have done for the night. Can u imagine waking up in the hotel with a Tiger in the toilet was only the starting of the 100mins movie. A bit of RA towards the end where they found a camera of what they have taken for the night when all of them manage to return just in time for the wedding. For more...watch it now.

As this month ends, it also means a new start of another one month for my internship. Time files even faster than in school. During the start of every workday, I will be looking forward for lunch then after lunch will be looking forward to knock-off. All these time spent on coding and writing reports at the same time. So far it have been fulfilling, enjoyed the things I'm doing, learning new style of coding and applying what I have learn into practice. Shall maintain this kind of momentum.

Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home