Tuesday, September 01, 2009

What have happened?

Suffered a bout of flu for around one week, got two day MC which destroy the perfect record. Anyway, can't be bothered. Now at the end of my 2nd month of internship, it still feels great. I just closed my 2nd project and now starting on a new project. Still on Java, but already planned to use some new techniques especially in the area of using more threading and finding alternative to using hashtable. Never felt so eager to learn new stuff everyday especially the freedom I was given to do the project.

Of Coz, life have been better with Internet. No wonder they say Internet is the greatest of all inventions. My supervisor also brought me to see the depot of how the train is being maintained and all the driver console. Quite a high risk place considering that all their electricity run from the top. But it was a good one. Hope to have more of these visit at other areas of the depot.

Army open house is coming up, anyone wanna join in for some fun in there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home