Sunday, September 13, 2009

The 090909 day

Mid week was a special day. Couples all around the world wanted to get married on this magical date as it symbolise "everlasting love" in Chinese. But this date also mean something special as well, it is my darling birthday. Held a small celebration for her on the day itself at Vittles and had a good meal there. Actually that was her 2nd celebration of the day as earlier in the day her colleagues had celebrated over lunchtime. It was a simple dinner but I was hopeful that the gift was the one that will be the special one.

Feel delighted when she said that it was the best gift ever as I have made which is a paper model of Doreamon standing on the Tong Luo Shao. Of coz, the actual gift is the one that she had requested long time ago. What a 幸福小女人 she is.

Sometime, when u make a person happy, you make urself happy too.

September is the peak month for me, everything feels so rush. Reports for internship have been left behind to rush the third project. Everyday have been Java for me and at times you feel sianz just like eating the same thing everyday and getting sick to it. But nevertheless, I still got perseverance to go for it.

I wasted my weekend staying at home all because of the Ops Manning, which mean being activated anytime of the day and reporting it to camp. But until now, nothing, feel so wasted that my weekend is burned for this event as well as to drag out all my army equipment to prepared for it.

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home