Sunday, December 06, 2009

My 24th Birthday

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with darling. It was a very interesting from my point of view. She gave more than what I wanted for my gift. I originally wanted a HDD, ended up, I got a more than one gift. Haha. We had dinner at Botejyu @ Orchard Central. Ordered the Sausages & Potatoes and Moonlight Special Okonomiyaki. Then we finished off with Ice cream Doriyaki and the cake she brought for me.

Next stop we headed to Marina Square to see any jigsaw puzzle. She wanted to try jigsaw for 10,000 pieces initially. Ended up it was reduced from 10k to 5k to 1k to 500 pieces. We stayed up overnight to piece the jigsaw together and we took 6 hours in total. Totally drained out.

Gonna start a new temp job tmw at Outram Park. Out

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home